Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Why are autel not responding to support/...
Why are autel not responding to support/data logging?

1326 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-09 18:08:25

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    WSG
    2020-01-01 09:17:34
    I have sent 2 data logs into support over the last 2 months relating to issues with the Elite on the same Citroen vehicle and also asked for a security code that the machine said was to be given by autel and none of these have received a reply! I've even filled in a complaint form and have had no response.
    I have recently renewed my subscription but I am starting to feel like I've wasted my money...
    I have had this system for several years and they used to respond fairly quickly but now I have no idea what is going on as 2 months and counting is beyond a joke.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-01 21:09:12 (Reply to:WSG)

Citroen is what happens when you paint a F@cking Lemon Hemi Orange with Fiat paint. What model and year Citroen and what specific problem are you having? be aware Immobilizer PIN code pulling never was  a strong suite of MaxiSys .

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    WSG
    2020-01-03 11:29:02 (Reply to:witsend)
    A customer is a customer...
    It's a 2009 C-Crosser 2.2hdi which is the same as the Mitsubishi Outlander. The issue
    is I need to program the BCI to reactivate the remote central locking. I know that the
    pin reading is fairly hit and miss but this isn't the issue. The MaxiSys isn't trying to pull
    the pin its self, it's asking for a pin from autel. My main issue is that I'm getting no
    response from them anymore.

Is anyone else having support issues?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-09 18:08:25 (Reply to:WSG)

If you installed a new BCI that came blank and requires the installation of software files.As far as I'm aware  Autel only supports flash programming of BMW and Mercedes vehicles. Hit or miss on customization individualization coding. Overall my experience with the Autel working on older Mitsubishi cars for Data Pids , active tests, and special functions hasn't impressed me.
  Total1 Pages